University of Saint Francis seniors sign to begin careers with Parkview Health
November 7, 2023
Pictured, front row: Tianna Freeman, Paige Graber, Kiosha Dixie, Janna Fee, Joslyn Toner, Ella Thompson, Estrella Rico, Mariah McKenna; Back row: Rong Zhang, Samantha Klima, Meagan Reeser, Heather Eicholtz, Bethany Bauer, Madison Hartman, Jade Michael, Maggie Ingledue, Jillian Garn, Erika Garcia; Not pictured: Yamilex Diaz, Nathalie Ley
FORT WAYNE, Ind.—Twenty University of Saint Francis seniors announced they will begin their healthcare careers with Parkview Health.
The upcoming December graduates made their intentions known in a signing event on Monday in Achatz Hall of Science and John and Toni Murray Research Center. Representatives from Parkview joined USF College of Health Sciences leaders to celebrate the launching of these important careers.
“This is our largest December signing event of any of our partners. They get more exciting every time and more family members are coming every time, which is exactly what we want,” said Parkview Health Senior Vice President of Nursing Professional Development Erin LaCross, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, CENP.
The Saint Francis students, with their Parkview Health destinations, hometowns and high schools (all hometowns are Indiana, except where noted):
- Bethany Bauer (Progressive Care PRMC), Ossian, Heritage High School
- Yamilex Diaz (First Year Rotation), Fort Wayne, Columbus East High School
- Kiosha Dixie (Progressive Care PRMC), Fort Wayne, Snider High School
- Heather Eicholtz (Inpatient Rehab, Parkview Randallia), Fort Wayne, Carroll High School
- Janna Fee (PRMC CVICU), Angola, Angola High School
- Tianna Freeman (PRMC Emergency Department), Auburn, DeKalb High School
- Erika Garcia (Family Birthing Center PRMC), Fort Wayne, Hesperta High School (California)
- Jillian Garn (First Year Rotation), LaOtto, East Noble High School
- Paige Graber (PRMC Emergency Department), Butler, Eastside High School
- Madison Hartman (First Year Rotation), Fort Wayne, Leo High School
- Maggie Ingledue (Parkview Flex Team), Huntertown, Hamilton High School
- Samantha Klima (Parkview Heart Institute), Hicksville, Ohio, Hicksville High School
- Nathalie Ley (First Year Rotation), Hudson, Prairie Heights High School
- Mariah McKenna (7 Medical PRMC), Fort Wayne, Bishop Dwenger High School
- Jade Michael (Ortho Hospital SAU), Corunna, DeKalb High School
- Reagan Reeser (Parkview Huntington Medical-Surgical), Huntington, Whitko High School
- Estrella Rico (Warsaw Emergency Department), Warsaw, Warsaw High School
- Ella Thompson (Pediatrics PRMC), LaGrange, Prairie Heights High School
- Joslyn Toner (Emergency Department, Parkview Noble), Wolf Lake, Central Noble High School
- Rong Zhang (2 North Extended PRMC), Fort Wayne, school in Fukuoka, Japan
The University of Saint Francis congratulates these students and wishes them well as they serve their communities in vital healthcare careers.
Founded in 1890 in the Catholic Franciscan tradition, the University of Saint Francis offers more than 60 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs through the College of Health Sciences and the College of Arts, Sciences and Business. In addition to its traditional programs, Saint Francis designs focused curricula for working adults in Fort Wayne, Crown Point and online. USF Downtown houses the music technology program while offering enhanced internship and networking opportunities for students. The University of Saint Francis, recognized as an NAIA Five-Star Champion of Character institution, has 18 athletic programs boasting two individual and four team NAIA national championships. Approximately 1,900 students from a broad geographic region attend Saint Francis.